Jason Huang, PhDPresident & CEO
TS Conductor is Co-Founded and led by Jason Huang, PhD.
Dr. Huang has been working in advanced conductors in the past 10 years, and over 20 years prior experience in composite material technologies (A350, A380, 787, 737, F35, V22, F18). He is a member of the CIGRE B2 Technical Advisory Group 6 (Conductor & Fitting) since 2010, and is regarded as one of the utility industry’s leading experts in composite core wire and cable technology.
Before forming TS Conductor, Dr. Huang was the CEO and CTO of CTC Global from 2010 – 2017. Prior to that, he was VP of Engineering Technology at BAE Systems Composite Structures. He also led product development at CYTEC Engineered Materials and Goodrich High Temperature Composite Corporation.
- Founder and CEO of TS Conductor Technologies (2018-Present)
- CEO and CTO of CTC Global (2010 – 2017)
- VP of Engineering Technology at BAE Systems Composite Structures
- Senior Director, Product Development, Cytec Engineered Materials
- Senior Manager, Goodrich Corporation
- PhD in Materials Science and Engineering from The Ohio State University, MBA from Fisher College of Business
- MS in Materials Science from University of California