This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (https://wtecenergy.com/). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
– What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
– The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or assign this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Information We Collect Automatically:
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Services, including:
• Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
• Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our online Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version.
Information We Collect From Our Partners and Other Sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we collect information from the local postal services’ national change of address databases to verify and update mailing addresses. If you interact with us on social media, we will also collect information about those interactions.
Use of Information:
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Communicate with you and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please see Your Choices);
• Manage your online account(s) and send your technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and properties;
• Carry out any other purpose readily apparent to you or described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information:
We may share information about you as follows:
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are consistent with our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safely of us or any third party;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
• With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and Other Tracking Technologies:
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms. For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/optout.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on our particular business needs and specific legal requirements. We will retain personal data for as long as may be necessary for processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected and any other reason legally permissible, and its related purpose(s).
We do not, in providing the Services, knowingly collect personal information from anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. If you have reason to believe that a juvenile has provided personal data to use via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Opting Out of Promotional Communications:
• To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
Effective: January 1, 2020
What Are Cookies?
• Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by the companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
• Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
• Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
• Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features of this site might not work as intended.
• Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
• To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
• For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
• To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.
15272 Newsboy Cir, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.